Yippee! I am so excited to be joining some of my favorite blogging buddies today to bring you a whole array of FREE printable Valentines! I’m sharing some cute printable love notes, and then at the end of the post, I’ll link to some other cute Valentines printables for you to snag as well, so be sure to stick around for that!
Have I mentioned yet that I love Valentine’s Day? You can roll your eyes and call me cheesy, but it’s true. I definitely love having an excuse to have a date night with Donnie, but I also love that Valentine’s Day gives us an extra reason to encourage our loved ones and tell them why they mean so much to us. And who couldn’t use an extra little dose of encouragement?!
So today, I wanted to share some simple printable envelopes and cards that you can use to write a quick note to your sweetheart, your BFF, your sibling, your child, or anyone else in your life who could use a little lift!
You’ll only need a few things to put these notes together…
- Printable envelopes and note cards (provided below), printed on white card stock
That’s it! You can start by downloading the printable envelopes and note cards below:
Assembling the Love Notes
1. I started by printing my cards and envelopes and cutting everything out.
2. Flip the envelope over so the white side is facing up and the non-pointy edge is at the bottom.
3. Fold the two side flaps in.
4. Add a small piece of tape, with the sticky side facing up, to the bottom of each of the folded in flaps so that half the tape is behind the flap and the other half has the sticky side exposed.
5. Fold up the bottom flap, pressing it down on the two side flaps so that the tape sticks to it, holding the envelope together.
6. Slide in your note card and fold the top flap down. You can secure it with a cute sticker if you’d like to!
I created these cards to be used for Valentine’s Day, but really you could use them to bring a smile to someone’s face any day of the year. We’re not always brave enough to say encouraging words to someone, but sometimes it’s easier to write them down (and BONUS– then they can keep your note and read it over and over again)!
Don’t forget to pop around and visit my friends to snag some other cute printable Valentines!
And if you’ve missed any of the free Valentine’s printables I’ve shared this week, be sure to pop around and snag them in the posts below!
Hope you’re having a wonderful day!
Get Instant Access to my Library of FREE Organizational Printables!
Sign up to receive FREE organizing printables, available exclusively to subscribers!