These 30+ organizational gifts are perfect for anyone who loves to be neat and tidy! Get tons of gift ideas for your favorite organization enthusiast!
Organizers can be some of the most challenging people to buy for. They literally thrive off of a lack of "stuff," so the last thing we want to do gift them some extra clutter!
In my years and years of organizing, though, I have found a select group of tools and resources that are extremely helpful to me as someone who would consider herself "organizing obsessed." I wanted to pass them along to make it easier to shop for the organization enthusiast in your life!
(Or if YOU are the organization enthusiast in your life, simply send the link to this post to your loved ones as a little not-so-subtle hint! 😉 )
Organizational Gifts: A Gift Guide
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
I divided up my gift recommendations by category to make them easier to navigate! To hop to the category you're most interested in, click any of the links below:
Printables and Books
I may be a little biased, but one of the things that most helps me stay organized is pretty printables! I use printables daily and love to help others become more organized with printables too.
Our printable binders would be a great gift for the organizer on your list. (Particularly when paired with a cute bin full of other supplies to help them organize to their little heart's content!)
Along with my favorite printable binders, I also have some favorite books that have made a big impact on me when it comes to organization and productivity! (Simply click on any of the images below to get more info or shop my recommendations.)
- Simply Clean by Becky Rapinchuk of Clean Mama- Becky is the queen of clean and the absolute first person I go to anytime I need to know how to clean anything! Her book is full of practical advice and makes keeping a tidy home manageable, rather than feeling overwhelming.
- The Complete Book of Home Organization by Toni Hammersley of A Bowl Full of Lemons- Toni is one of my organizing heroes. Her book is filled with all sorts of helpful nuggets for organizing any area of your house!
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo- This book completely changed the way I look at decluttering and has helped me maintain a tidier, less cluttered home! I don't strictly adhere to every one of its suggestions, but her basic premises are so helpful.
- The Home Edit by Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin of The Home Edit- Clea and Joanna are probably the most well known organizers on the planet these days. Every space they touch ends up looking amazing! Not only do they have amazing organizing strategies, but they're hilarious as well!
- Atomic Habits by James Clear- This book almost had me in [happy, relieved] tears in the first few chapters. It made me realize that I didn't have to be stuck in old habits and thought processes forever. It was so freeing! James lays out several practical ways to form new, healthier habits that make so much sense and are simple to execute.
- The Lazy Genius Way by Kendra Adachi- This is my FAVORITE productivity book that I've read this year! I love Kendra's laid back, yet oh-so-smart approach to everything she does. Applying some of the principles that she lays out in her book has saved me hours of time and frustration. She's also so funny and delightful, which makes the book a super easy read.
I could have listed a million types of bins, baskets, bags, containers, and other accessories in this section, but I tried to keep it to my very favorites!
- Purse Organizer- Sometimes I find a gorgeous purse that I LOVE, but it doesn't have adequate sections or pockets to organize the items I like to have with me. This smart little insert fits neatly inside. It solves my problem and makes switching purses a breeze.
- Rainbow Zipper Pouches- We use these small pouches for organizing our playing cards. But they could be used for organizing just about any smaller items! They are so cute and make color coding a snap.
- Cable Turtles- These cute little organizers are perfect for taming cables! I keep one in my purse with extra headphones in case my Airpods run out of battery. They would make great stocking stuffers!
- Rolling Cart- I have used our rolling cart to organize everything from puzzles and games to our boys' art supplies to pantry items and more. They're so convenient to move from place to place easily. And they can be a quick way to add some extra storage to a room.
- Wet Bags- I like to keep these in our pool bag, in the car, and even in my purse to make sure that any wet items can be neatly stored. They keep our wet stuff from dampening any other items on their way home.
- Woven Baskets- Woven baskets are awesome for looking gorgeous, adding texture, and hiding items out of sight! Love that they're practical and beautiful at the same time.
- OXO Containers- These containers are a bit of a splurge, which is why they make a great gift. But in my opinion they are worth every penny! They are easy to open, even with one hand, which is helpful when you're working in the kitchen. They're also airtight, so they keep food or other items fresh.
- Cord Organizer Case- I absolutely hate dealing with a tangled mess of cords. This cute case makes sure I never have to! Whether I'm using it while I travel or just to hold certain cords at my house, it makes everything easy to find.
- Packing Cubes- I never travel anywhere without my packing cubes anymore! They make it so easy to separate clothes by category. And unpacking at my destination is a breeze. I simply unzip the cube and pop it into a drawer, and all of my items are easily accessible. Then when I'm ready to go home, I can just zip it up again and throw it in my suitcase. I also love these for my kids because it helps keep their items tidier when we're traveling.
- Travel Toiletry Bag- I've had this bag for 15-20 years, and it is still going strong! (Mine has my maiden name initials on it and I've been married for nearly 14 years, so that shows you how long I've had it!) I take it on every single trip I go on. It is so helpful for keeping all of my travel toiletry items neat and tidy.
Finally, there are a few gadgets that I've deemed "must haves" for organizing my home and life! I'm pretty picky because I don't wan't to clutter up our house with unnecessary items. But all of these are things I own and use often in our day-to-day life.
- Scotch Thermal Laminator- I mentioned above that I use printables pretty much daily. With a laminator, I am able to make sure some of them stay nice and sturdy. It also allows me to write on them with a dry erase marker so I can use the same printable page over and over again. The laminator also comes in handy for labels. It makes them stronger so they can stay looking nice, even in high traffic areas.
- Kindle Paperwhite- I am typically not a fan of having two gadgets that do the same thing. So since I could read books digitally on my phone, I never thought I needed a Kindle. I ended up having this one gifted to me, and I have LOVED it. The reading experience on it is much nicer than on my phone. I use it all the time. Plus, now that I'm reading more digital books, I'm saving storage space in my house. I don't have to hold onto the large physical books any longer.
- Portable Charger- My phone keeps me organized, so when it runs out of battery, I am in big trouble! I keep this portable charger in my purse. I never have to worry about my phone going dead when I need it.
- Shark Vacuum- I know a vacuum might not seem like the most exciting gift, but I had to include this on here. It is the best little inexpensive vacuum I've ever owned! It's lightweight, easy to maneuver, and does a great job on our floors. I've recommended it to family members and several friends, and they all love it too.
- Clothes Steamer- Donnie gave me a steamer for Christmas a few years ago. (You know you're an adult when... 😉 ) It has been amazing. I love it for my clothes. But it is also great for getting wrinkles out of things around the house like curtains and our slipcovered couches and chairs.
- FitBit- This is a bit of a stretch as an "organization" tool. But I put it on the list because it has been absolutely essential in helping me reach my health and fitness goals. I love that it keeps me accountable and on track.
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine- I use my Cricut + adhesive vinyl to make most of the labels throughout our house. I simply design them in the Cricut software on my computer. Then I send it to the machine (similar to how you send data to a printer), and the machine cuts my exact design. I then transfer the vinyl over to whichever container I'm using, and I have a label that is both pretty and practical!
- Cricut Easy Press- If you own a cutting machine, I highly, HIGHLY recommend the Easy Press for ironing labels and designs onto fabric! I used to dread iron-on projects when I used my regular iron because it was such a huge pain. But since getting the Easy Press, I do iron on projects all the time. It makes it so easy. I use the Easy Press to iron labels onto bags to organize my kids' gear, make cute t-shirts and gifts, and more.
- Fujitsu ScanSnap- We are big fans of keeping all of our files and important documents digitally so they're easy to pull up whenever we need them while minimizing paper clutter. Our ScanSnap helps us scan in a bunch of paperwork in a very short period of time. (You can read more about our paperless strategy in this post.)
- DYMO MobileLabeler- When I want a simpler label than the ones I create with my Cricut machine, I pull out this handy dandy gadget. It connects to my phone and has a ton of labeling options. It even prints in cursive, which I LOVE!
So those are my favorite organizational gifts for anyone in your life who may be obsessed with organizing! Every one of these things has helped me stay organized, be more productive, and keep our home neat and tidy. I hope they will be helpful for you (or your loved one) as well. 🙂
Thinking of snagging one of these organizational gifts for a loved one? Be sure to pin the image below so you can find this post later!
You can see more of my favorite organizing items in these posts:
I know this isn't a completely exhaustive list of organizational gifts. Let me know what you would add in the comments below!
Have a wonderful holiday season!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.