These 30+ gifts are perfect for anyone who is obsessed with organizing! Get tons of gift ideas for your favorite organization enthusiast!
Organizers can be some of the most challenging people to buy for. They literally thrive off of a lack of “stuff,” so the last thing we want to do gift them some extra clutter!
In my years and years of organizing, though, I have found a select group of tools and resources that are extremely helpful to me as someone who would consider herself “organizing obsessed,” so I wanted to pass them along to make it easier to shop for the organization enthusiast in your life!
(Or if YOU are the organization enthusiast in your life, simply send the link to this post to your loved ones as a little not-so-subtle hint! 😉 )
30+ Perfect Gifts for Anyone Obsessed with Organizing
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Books and Resources
I may be a little biased, but one of the things that most helps me stay organized is pretty printables! I use printables daily, and we have a whole shop packed full of them to help others become more organized too!
Our printable binders would be a great gift for the organizer on your list, particularly when paired with a cute bin full of other supplies to help them organize to their little heart’s content!
Deluxe Home Binder Printables
If you or one of your loved ones could use some help organizing your home, grab our Home Binder Printables! This binder includes a thorough budget binder that can help you save more money and spend less, sheets to help you plan out your days, weeks, and months so you can be more productive, fitness trackers to help you meet your health and fitness goals, several different cleaning plans to keep your house neat and tidy, pages for the kids, pets, and so much more!
Print out the pretty pages (You get 3 cute styles to choose from!), pop them into a binder, then grab a fun bin and load it up with the completed binder + some fun accessories to help organize the home, and you have a pretty and practical gift! I have listed everything I included in my “Home Binder Kit” below!
- Deluxe Home Binder Printables
- Cute Bin
- Command Hooks
- Label Tags
- Washi Tape
- Chocolate (because chocolate is always a good idea!)
- Pretty Pens
- Command Strips
- Label Maker
- Labeling Tape
Deluxe Blogging Binder Printables
If you have a blogger in your life (or are a blogger yourself!), chances are they’re feeling pretty overwhelmed with all of the little details that come along with running a successful blog. From maintaining a solid social media schedule to working with brands to coming up with brilliant content ideas to creating products, coming up with solid email marketing campaigns, and more, blogging can definitely be a BIG job!
Our Blogging Binder Printables are designed to help curb the chaos and give bloggers an easy way to keep track of all of the most important elements of blogging all in one place. Again, paired with a pretty and practical vessel (in this case, a beautiful hanging file box!) and some helpful accessories, the Blogging Binder easily becomes the perfect gift for your favorite blogger. I’ve listed my accessory recommendations below!
- Deluxe Blogging Binder Printables
- Hanging File Holder
- Hanging Folders
- File Folders
- Flash Drive
- Pretty Pens
- Coffee Mug
Deluxe Student Binder Printables
Finally, our Student Binder Printables hold a very special place in my heart. You see, when I taught high school English, I frequently had students who were absolutely brilliant, but they ended up struggling in school because they had a hard time keeping track of everything they needed to do.
I designed the Student Binder, then, to help students keep a record of all of their important info in one place so they always know what’s due when, can create solid study plans, have important contact info on hand, take effective notes, and more.
Pop the Student Binder Printables into a cute three ring binder, slide it into a backpack that matches your student’s style, and add some fun school supplies, and help your favorite student have a less stressful and more successful rest of their school year! Again, my accessory recommendations are listed below. 🙂
- Deluxe Student Binder Printables
- Hand Sanitizer
- Flat Hole Punch for Binder
- Pretty Pencil Case
- Office Supplies
Along with my favorite printable binders, I also have some favorite books that have made a big impact on me when it comes to organization and productivity! (Simply click on any of the images below to get more info or shop my recommendations.)
- Simply Clean by Becky Rapinchuk of Clean Mama- Becky is the queen of clean and the absolute first person I go to anytime I need to know how to clean anything! Her book is full of practical advice and makes keeping a tidy home manageable, rather than feeling overwhelming.
- The Complete Book of Home Organization by Toni Hammersley of A Bowl Full of Lemons- Toni is one of my organizing heroes, and her book is filled with all sorts of helpful nuggets for organizing any area of your house!
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo- This book completely changed the way I look at decluttering and has helped me maintain a tidier, less cluttered home! I don’t strictly adhere to every one of its suggestions, but her basic premises are so helpful.
- The Home Edit by Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin of The Home Edit (Preorder)- Since this book isn’t out yet, I haven’t read it, but I have definitely preordered my copy! Clea and Joanna are probably the most well known organizers on the planet these days– every space they touch ends up looking amazing– so I can’t wait to read their tips and strategies.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear- This book almost had me in [happy, relieved] tears in the first few chapters because it made me realize that I wasn’t stuck in old habits and thought processes! It was so freeing! James lays out several practical ways to form new, healthier habits that make so much sense and are simple to execute.
I could have listed a million types of bins, baskets, bags, containers, and other accessories in this section, but I tried to keep it to my very favorites!
- Purse Organizer– Sometimes I find a gorgeous purse that I LOVE, but it doesn’t have adequate sections or pockets to organize the items I like to have with me. This smart little insert fits neatly inside, solving this problem and making switching purses a breeze.
- Poppin Small Zip Folios– These small pouches are also great for organizing items inside a purse or larger bag, and they’re cute too!
- Collection of Soft Cover Notebooks– There is just something about writing things down that makes them easier remember and follow through on, and these little notebooks would be perfect for that!
- Y-Weave Bins– I have these bins in all shapes and sizes all over my house to help maintain organization– in our pantry, playroom, garage, bathrooms, and more! They come in tons of colors, too, so it’s easy to find some that match your room!
- Wet Bags– I like to keep these in our pool bag, in the car, and even in my purse to make sure that any wet items can be neatly stored and won’t dampen any other items on their way home.
- Woven Baskets– I have had these woven baskets for more than a decade and they are still holding up beautifully! I’ve used them to hold everything from books to magazines to binders to decor items, and they are currently holding mugs in our dining room hutch. Love that they’re practical and beautiful at the same time!
- OXO Containers– These containers are a bit of a splurge, which is why they make a great gift, but in my opinion they are worth every penny! They are easy to open, even with one hand, which is helpful when you’re working in the kitchen, and they’re airtight, so they keep food or other items fresh.
- Cord Organizer Case– I absolutely hate dealing with a tangled mess of cords, and this cute case makes sure I never have to! Whether I’m using it while I travel or just to hold certain cords at my house, it keeps everything neat and tidy and easy to find.
- Packing Cubes– I never travel anywhere without my packing cubes anymore! They make it so easy to separate clothes by category, and unpacking at my destination is a breeze– I simply unzip the cube and pop it into a drawer, and all of my items are easily accessible. Then when I’m ready to go home, I can just zip it up again and throw it in my suitcase. I also love these for my kids because it helps keep their items tidier when we’re traveling.
- Travel Toiletry Bag– I have had this bag for probably 15-20 years and it is still going strong! (Mine has my maiden name initials on it and I’ve been married for nearly 12 years, so that shows you how long I’ve had it!) I take it on every single trip I go on, and it is so helpful for keeping all of my travel toiletry items neat and tidy.
Finally, there are a few gadgets that I’ve deemed “must haves” for organizing my home and life! I’m pretty picky because I don’t wan’t to clutter up our house with unnecessary items, but all of these are things I own and use often in our day to day life.
- Scotch Thermal Laminator– I mentioned above that I use printables pretty much daily. With a laminator, I am able to not only make sure some of them stay nice and sturdy, but it also allows me to write on them with a dry erase marker so I can use the same printable page over and over again. The laminator also comes in handy for labels, making them stronger so they can stay looking nice, even in high traffic areas.
- Kindle Paperwhite– I am typically not a fan of having two gadgets that do the same thing, and since I could read books digitally on my phone, I never thought I needed a Kindle. I ended up having this one gifted to me, and I have LOVED it. The reading experience on it is much nicer than on my phone, and I use it all the time. Plus, now that I’m reading more digital books, I’m saving storage space in my house because I don’t have to hold onto the large physical books any longer.
- Portable Charger– My phone keeps me organized, so when it runs out of battery, I am in big trouble! I keep this portable charger in my purse so I never have to worry about my phone going dead when I need it.
- Shark Vacuum– I know a vacuum might not seem like the most exciting gift, but I had to include this on here because it is the best little inexpensive vacuum I’ve ever owned! It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver and does a great job on our floors. I’ve recommended it to family members and several friends and they all love it too!
- Clothes Steamer– This is actually one of the gifts Donnie gave me for Christmas last year (You know you’re an adult when… 😉 ), and it has been amazing. I love it for my clothes, but it is also great for getting wrinkles out of things around the house like curtains and our slipcovered couches and chairs.
- FitBit– This is a bit of a stretch as an “organization” tool, but I put it on the list because it has been absolutely essential in helping me reach my health and fitness goals and keeping that area of my life organized. I have lost about 10 pounds since I started using it consistently, and I love that it keeps me accountable and on track.
- Wake Up Light Alarm Clock– This alarm clock was a total game changer for me. I am not a morning person at all, but this clock is a huge help! It has a ring of light around the face that turns on dimly 15 minutes before you want to wake up and slowly gets brighter and brighter, mimicking the light of the sun. That coupled with the soothing sounds the alarm makes (the sound of waves is my personal favorite), makes it so much easier to get out of bed in the morning.
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine– I use my Cameo + adhesive vinyl to make most of the labels throughout our house. I simply design them in the Silhouette software on my computer, then send it to the machine (similar to how you send data to a printer), and the machine cuts my exact design. I then transfer the vinyl over to whichever container I’m using, and I have a label that is both pretty and practical!
- Fujitsu ScanSnap– We are big fans of keeping all of our files and important documents digitally so they’re easy to pull up whenever we need them while minimizing paper clutter, and our ScanSnap helps us scan in a bunch of paperwork in a very short period of time. (You can read more about our paperless strategy in this post.)
- DYMO MobileLabeler– When I want a simpler label than the ones I create with my Silhouette machine, I pull out this handy dandy gadget. It connects to my phone and has a ton of labeling options– it even prints in cursive, which I LOVE!
So those are my favorite gift ideas for anyone in your life who may be obsessed with organizing! Each and every one of these things has helped me stay organized, be more productive, and keep our home neat and tidy, and I hope they will be helpful for you (or your loved one) as well. 🙂
You can see more of my favorite organizing items in these posts:
I know this isn’t a completely exhaustive list– let me know what you would add in the comments below!
Have a wonderful holiday season!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.