This free printable 2020 calendar will become your most favorite organizing tool! Plan your schedule, organize events, manage your goals, keep track of activities, and more!
Calendar people are my kind of people. Every year around this time, I start to get a bunch of emails asking, “When is next year’s calendar coming out?!” and, my fellow calendar lovers, today is that day!
There’s just something about calendars. When I worked at a bank years ago, we would give out free calendars around the holidays. People would come in and start asking for them in July!
I totally get it, though. Calendars have quickly become one of my most favorite organizing tools because they can be used for so many different purposes!
How to Use Your Printable 2020 Calendar
Of course they help me keep track of my schedule, but I’ve also used calendars for a ton of other things like…
- listing appointments, meetings, and commitments for each month
- keeping track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days
- setting deadlines and planning details of short & long-term projects
- keeping track of workouts
- developing a habit that I’m trying to establish
- keeping a food log
- keeping track of medications that need to be taken
- writing down a favorite moment from each day of the year
- tracking a baby or child’s milestones
- making a reading plan or tracking how many minutes I’ve read each day
- creating an “acts of kindness” calendar
- making a schedule for all of the projects we want to complete in our home this year
- counting down to an important event
- managing my blog’s editorial calendar
The possibilities are endless!
2020 Blank Calendar Printables
No matter how you use them, our free printable 2020 calendar will help you get organized, and you can snag it below!
Get 200+ pages of free printables!
Become one of our VIP newsletter subscribers and gain access to our exclusive free printables vault!
More Printable Calendar Options
We recently realized the need for more variety in our calendars. Some countries recognize Monday as the start to their week rather than Sunday. Some people prefer calendars in portrait orientation rather than landscape. Sometimes you want to create a calendar for a future year, so an undated calendar may be helpful. We have all of those options and more available in this printable calendar post if they would be helpful for you!
My hope is that by providing these simple printable calendars, we can help you get a little bit closer to reaching your goals, help life feel a little less chaotic and a little more at peace, help your family get on the same page so you can spend more meaningful time together, help establish effective routines that will improve your life, and more.
It’s just a simple tool, but it sometimes the simplest tools are the best. I’m always amazed at how a little organization can spark motivation and help get the ball rolling on all of those things you’ve been wanting to accomplish!
I’d love to know in the comments– what is your favorite way to use a printable calendar?
If you could use even more pretty printables to help you get organized, visit our free printables library to check out more than 50 printables that we offer for free on the blog!
Some of my favorites are…
Want to print your calendar later? Be sure to pin the image below so you can easily come back to it!
Thank you so much for following along! Have a great day!