This free printable 2019 calendar can help you organize your schedule, set goals, remember birthdays and holidays, plan for the future, and more!
Free Printable 2019 Calendar
The free printable 2019 calendar is here! Of alllllll of the posts I do each year, this is one of the ones that I get the most requests for! I started getting emails a few months ago asking when the 2019 monthly calendar would be up, and today is the day!
You can snag yours below!
(If you’re still looking for a 2018 calendar, you can grab one here!)
It’s easy to see why people love calendars so much. They are just so useful! Of course they help me keep track of my schedule, but I’ve also used them for a ton of other things like…
- listing appointments, meetings, and commitments for each month
- keeping track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days
- setting deadlines and planning details of short & long-term projects
- keeping track of workouts
- keeping track of a habit that I’m trying to establish
- keeping a food log
- keeping track of medications that need to be taken
- writing down a favorite moment from each day of the year
- tracking a baby or child’s milestones
- making a reading plan or tracking how many minutes I’ve read each day
- making an “acts of kindness” calendar
- making a schedule for all of the projects we want to complete in our home this year
- counting down to an important event (This is my boys’ favorite way to use their calendars! We are counting down to Disney right now!)
- managing my blog’s editorial calendar
The possibilities are endless!
I think one of the reasons I like calendars so much is because by nature, I am pretty scatterbrained. I tend to flit from one thing to another, inevitably forgetting a million different things along the way!
There is something about writing things out on a calendar and keeping it close by that helps me stay on track, though, so I find myself reaching for monthly calendars all the time!
What are your favorite ways to use monthly calendars? I would love to hear about the strategies that have worked for you in the comments below!
Thank you so much for following along! Have a wonderful day!