This free printable 2018 calendar is a helpful organizational tool that can help you keep track of everything from your schedule and appointments to birthdays and holidays to goals and routines and more!
My free printable 2018 calendar is here!! Each year it seems like requests for the upcoming year’s calendar start coming earlier and earlier. There just seems to be something about free calendars that get people all excited!
Before I was a blogger, I worked at a bank where we gave out free calendars around Christmastime. People would start asking for them in July– they couldn’t wait!
When I started offering a free monthly calendar on the blog, the same thing happened. I’ve already been getting emails for a few months asking when the 2018 monthly calendar would be here, and today is the big day!
(If you’re still looking to snag a 2017 calendar, you can find that free printable here.)
I can see why people love calendars like this one so much– I use them for absolutely everything!! Here are just a few ideas of what you could use it for:
- List appointments, meetings, and commitments for each month.
- Keep track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days.
- Set deadlines and plan details of short & long-term projects.
- Keep track of workouts.
- Keep track of a habit that I’m trying to establish.
- Keep a food log.
- Keep track of medications that need to be taken.
- Write down a favorite moment from each day of the year.
- Track a baby or child’s milestones.
- Make a reading plan or track how many minutes I’ve read each day.
- Make an “acts of kindness” calendar.
- Make a schedule for all of the projects we want to complete in our home this year.
- Count down to an important event.
That’s just the beginning! The possibilities are endless!
I’m naturally scatterbrained, so I live by my calendar to make sure I’m always where I’m supposed to be and taking care of the tasks that I’m responsible for. I hope this calendar will be helpful for you as well!
And if you LOVE printables like I do, I have an entire organized home binder full of them! There are printables for organizing everything from food to fitness to finances to kids and pets and so much more. You can see them here!
Thank you so much for following along! Happy planning!