It's here!! One of the printables I get the most requests for throughout the year is the monthly calendar, and today is the day-- the free printable 2017 calendar is here!
Free Printable 2017 Calendar
Monthly calendar printables are one of my favorite organization tools because they can serve so many different purposes! I can use them to...
- List appointments, meetings, and commitments for each month.
- Keep track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days.
- Set deadlines and plan details of short & long-term projects.
- Keep track of workouts.
- Keep track of a habit that I'm trying to establish.
- Keep a food log.
- Keep track of medications that need to be taken.
- Write down a favorite moment from each day of the year.
- Track a baby or child’s milestones.
- Make a reading plan or track how many minutes I've read each day.
- Make an “acts of kindness” calendar.
- Make a schedule for all of the projects we want to complete in our home this year.
- Count down to an important event.
And that's just the beginning! The possibilities are endless!
I know I'm much more likely to follow through if I have a written plan, so calendars like this one keep me on track, help me reach my goals, and make sure I never miss an appointment. (Not that I'm forgetful or anything... 😉 ) I hope it will be helpful for you as well!
If you haven't noticed, I kind of have a thing for organizational printables. I use them for EVERYTHING! If you are like me and are looking for even more pretty printables, I have a freebies library packed full of them for my VIP newsletter subscribers! Click on the button below to sign up:
I know 2017 will be our most organized year yet! Thank you so much for following along! Happy organizing!