It’s here!! One of the printables I get the most requests for throughout the year is the monthly calendar, and today is the day– the free printable 2017 calendar is here!
Monthly calendar printables are one of my favorite organization tools because they can serve so many different purposes! I can use them to…
- List appointments, meetings, and commitments for each month.
- Keep track of children’s school events, activities, practices, and special days.
- Set deadlines and plan details of short & long-term projects.
- Keep track of workouts.
- Keep track of a habit that I’m trying to establish.
- Keep a food log.
- Keep track of medications that need to be taken.
- Write down a favorite moment from each day of the year.
- Track a baby or child’s milestones.
- Make a reading plan or track how many minutes I’ve read each day.
- Make an “acts of kindness” calendar.
- Make a schedule for all of the projects we want to complete in our home this year.
- Count down to an important event.
And that’s just the beginning! The possibilities are endless!
I know I’m much more likely to follow through if I have a written plan, so calendars like this one keep me on track, help me reach my goals, and make sure I never miss an appointment. (Not that I’m forgetful or anything… 😉 ) I hope it will be helpful for you as well!
If you haven’t noticed, I kind of have a thing for organizational printables. I use them for EVERYTHING! If you are like me and are looking for even more pretty printables, I have a freebies library packed full of them for my VIP newsletter subscribers! Click on the button below to sign up:
I know 2017 will be our most organized year yet! Thank you so much for following along! Happy organizing!
Get Instant Access to my Library of FREE Organizational Printables!
Sign up to receive FREE organizing printables, available exclusively to subscribers!