Earlier this month I celebrated the 5 year anniversary of starting Just a Girl and Her Blog. 5 whole years! I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into when I sheepishly confessed to Donnie that I thought I kinda sorta maybe wanted to start a blog-- it has certainly been an incredible adventure!
Blogging has truly taught me so much. It has challenged my creativity, helped me to hone my writing skills, motivated me to learn new things like photography and video, given me a place to share my thoughts and ideas, and has even been therapeutic at times! I think there are benefits that everyone can gain from blogging, whether you blog as a private journal to write down your thoughts, as a way to update family and friends, as a fun hobby, or as a business venture. (Or a mix of a few of those reasons! 🙂 )
A Very Rare Sale!
Because I am so passionate about blogging, I love to help others start and grow their own blogs as well, so to celebrate our 5 year blog-iversary milestone, we decided to do something that we almost never do: offer a sale on our course Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook!
Until next Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 at 11:59 pm Eastern, you can use the code BESTBLOGEVER at checkout to save $17 off the price of the course. (Head here to learn more about Building a Framework!)
Building a Framework covers everything you need to know to start a blog all in one place, things like:
- Concept and branding
- The technical side of blogging
- Email marketing
- Content creation
- Relationship Building
- Social media
- Blog monetizaion
- Organization strategies to help balance it all!
There are 9 video modules with multiple lessons in each module, helpful tech trainings that will walk you through the necessary "computer-y" elements that come along with blogging 😉 , and a 40+ page printable workbook that will help you stay organized!
Framework also includes some helpful bonuses:
- A private Facebook group where you can network, collaborate with, and learn from fellow Building a Framework students
- A detailed "How to Make Printables" bonus tutorial so you can make beautiful newsletter opt-in incentives and free printables for your blog posts
- The "Abby and Donnie Live" Video Vault-- a collection of live videos (originally from Periscope and Facebook Live) where Donnie and I dig deep into some of the most important blogging topics
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook, the eBook-- a helpful reference point and companion to the course
If you want to learn even more about the course and see testimonials from students who have actually used Framework to set up and grow their blogs, you can do so here!
[Don't forget to take advantage of this oh-so-rare sale by using the code BESTBLOGEVER at checkout to save $17!]
Before I wrap up this post, I want to make sure I say THANK YOU!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making the last 5 years a blast and making it possible for this blog to still be around! Thank you for your encouraging words and support through all of the projects, our move, surgeries and health scares, and for letting me spill my guts (and being willing to share your experiences with me as well)! It really means so much, and I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings!